Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged - 8

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Ellen DeGeneres Show - (She just makes me laugh)
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8 - (And I thought my life was crazy)
3. Little People Big World - (I can't help liking this one)
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - (get your klenex ready)
5. E.R. - (I've watched it this long, what's one more year)
6. American Idol - (I can't wait till January)
7. The Rachel Ray Show - (I really don't understand why I still record this one)
8. The View (Another show I need to give up - It's really not good)

8 Places I love to Eat:
1. At Home with family and friends
2. Dutch oven meal in Ftn. Green
3. Wendy's
4. Creamery on 9th
5. Bajio
6. Apollo Burger
7. Papa Johns (eaten at home)
8. One Man Band

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. I went shopping with Kristen and helped her find 4 bra's and one pair of panties for $30.00 (full retail price would have been over $127.50 - I LOVE SALES!!!)
2. We finally got curtians for our home theater room (anyone up for a movie - we're ready now!)
3. We installed the curtians in our home theater room.
4. I gave 3 haircuts
5. I invented another dinner that was just okay.
6. I FINALLY returned some hardward at Home Depot that has been in my car for about a month (I hate doing returns).
7. I got some good lovin' from Jacob while Kristen was trying on Bra's.
8. I picked up Kristen's Christmas present from the store. I LOVE IT!!! I don't think I'll be able to wait till Christmas to give it to her!

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Starting a new job (I'm not looking forward to finding it though)
2. Taking the month of December off while I find my new job.
3. Weekends
4. Putting up Christmas Decorations
5. Getting my life organized - I need all the help I can get!!!
6. Thanksgiving weekend trip to Salt Lake to see the lights and spend time with family
7. Getting married (hopefully it will happen during this lifetime)
8. Having children of my own

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The beautiful colors of fall
2. The wonderful smells of fall. There's nothing like it.
3. Driving in the Mountains and collecting leaves
4. Cooler weather - I love jackets and hoodies
5. Hearing the leaves fall when the wind blows
6. Harvesting the garden
7. Opening up our Indian corn that we grew and seeing the beautiful colors. It's like Christmas!
8. Making chicken noodle soup

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Finding a good job!!! I'm available if anyone knows of a good position out there.
2. Being able to still go to Fountain Green, camping and spending time with family after I find my perfect job.
3. Having a clean and organized house - I'll work on this while I'm in between jobs.
4. Getting my vehicle paid off - I need a job first.
5. Being able to still serve as Stake Camp Director after I get my new job - Can you tell that a new job is on my mind? My last date of employment is November 30th but last physical date worked will be the 26th of November - Happy Thanksgiving! :)
6. The will power to get fit and healthy - why does it have to be so hard
7. Getting Married
8. Having children of my own (I'd love my full time job to be a mommy - but since that hasn't happened, I better find something that will pay the bills)

8 People I'm tagging
1. Lanelle W.
2. Marissa R.
3. Erin H.
4. Holly K.
5. Tori H.
6. Becca M.
7. Mardi B. (You've been double tagged now)
8. Michelle C. (You get double tagged too)

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow, that is a lot of shows; I don't know if I can compete. Ha ha ha. I've been looking for a job too.

Ok, I better get going on this tag. Give me a few days, I like to procrastinate.