Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good Luck Chelly!

I've had the opportunity to work for Hansen-All Season's Insulation for the last 10 1/2 years. With the downsizing economy, they were forced to close down their window's department that I was managing and I was unfortunately layed off on December 1st. It's been a great 10 1/2 years working for them. I've made a lot of great friends and had some wonderful experiences with them. I'm really sad to leave them and hate having to start all over, but I'm grateful for the opportunity I had to work for them.



They gave me a lovely lunch before my last day and had this cake wishing me good luck. It was so delicious!


These are some of my good friends I've made during my time with them. I will miss them.





I look forward to finding another job that I will enjoy as much as I did this one. If you were to have asked me 10 year ago where I saw myself in 10 years, I would have never imagined the experiences I've had. Who knows where I'll be 10 years from now. I'm excited to find out!

For now, I'm going to enjoy the holiday season and try to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Tori said...

That is so sad.. I had no idea that you had been layed off. I knew you were looking for a new job but I thought it was by your choice. Lay offs seem to be going around lately. I wish you luck on your job hunt and I hope you find great happiness in the new job you find. We are hoping to see you over Christmas down here in Fountain Green.

Becca said...

An Alaskan cruise line